We only collect the bare minimum of information required for you to create a business on this system.
- We use your email as a login username.
- We use your business name as a way to generate the subdomain for the system and so when you send emails it appears as though it's coming from you.
- We use your email to communicate with you. We likely won't phone you, mostly because we don't collect that data.
We will not sell your data to any other parties. We have neither the time nor inclination to do so.
Your Business's Data
Your athletes' personal data is all encrypted with a key specific to your business. We have no access to this.
We only log errors. We do not collect any other information. Occassionally data may be stored ephemerally and unencrypted before being processed but this is simply for queued jobs, meaning it will only last a few seconds.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.